11" x 14"
Acrylic on Cotton Paper
Painted on 100% cotton paper, archival fine art quality and acid free for longevity.
About this painting:
In the days creating this piece, I received an message on IG from a stranger, who sent me a bible verse and told me I will be going to Hell and I won't be let into God's kingdom. Some people wonder why I focus primarily on images of men, themes of mental health, freedom, empowerment, self love, and also social political themes like toxic masculinity and identity. I mean if nothing else, that person sending me that message proved exactly why I need to keep doing what I'm doing, and why it's so important. His message actually motivated me, and solidified my purpose (oddly enough lol but I'm a rebel.. tell me I can't do something and I'm 100x more likely to try and do it just to shove it in their face)
There is a disease in humanity. A sickness. A sickness of hatred, toxic points of view, and mental health crisis. I hope that my art can work as a vehicle of awareness but also a vehicle of healing and perhaps a vehicle for the educational overall consciousness of humanity.
There are millions of people around the world and even within my own country that want to see me dead merely for existing. And I'm not alone in this. That is why I create the art I do. I can't NOT make my art political.
Boy With Rose
- Payment plans are accepted. Please contact me to make arrangements.
- Returns are accepted with a full refund within 30 days of receiving the artwork, minus return shipping costs. ***A request for a return must be made within 7 days of receiving the artwork for returns to be accepted.*
- The painting will ship securely packed via UPS or USPS depending on destiation.
- The painting is signed and dated on the back.
- The watermark in the corner of the web image is not on the actual painting.
For additional details please see FAQ page.