22" x 28"
Acrylic on Canvas
A piece about toxic masculinity and the fragility of the ego. A tortured soul crippled by the behavioral expectations of a western society rejects parts of his inner self and retracts from the outer world. Each flower represents a different cultural or psychological concept, such as fame, wealth, material possession, social status, etc. This piece reminds us to check in with ourselves and ask whether or not the relationship we have with these concepts are healthy or toxic.
- Free shipping within the U.S.
(If you need it shipped outside of the U.S., please contact me to purchase)
- Payment plans are accepted. Please contact me to make arrangements.
- Returns can be made with a full refund within 7 days of receiving the work, minus shipping return costs.
- The painting will ship flat securely packed and insured via UPS.
- The painting is signed and dated on the back.
- The watermark in the corner of the web image is not on the actual painting.
For additional details please see FAQ page.