22" x 28"
Acrylic on Canvas
A piece about toxic masculinity and the fragility of the ego. A tortured soul crippled by the behavioral expectations of a western society rejects parts of his inner self and retracts from the outer world. Each flower represents a different cultural or psychological concept, such as fame, wealth, material possession, social status, etc. This piece reminds us to check in with ourselves and ask whether or not the relationship we have with these concepts are healthy or toxic.
- Payment plans are accepted. Please contact me to make arrangements.
- Returns are accepted with a full refund within 30 days of receiving the artwork, minus return shipping costs. ***A request for a return must be made within 7 days of receiving the artwork for returns to be accepted.*
- The painting will ship securely packed via UPS or USPS depending on destiation. The painting may ship rolled in a tube depending on destination.
- The painting is signed and dated on the back.
- The watermark in the corner of the web image is not on the actual painting.
For additional details please see FAQ page.