11" x 14"
Acrylic on Cotton Paper
Painted on 100% cotton paper, archival fine art quality and acid free for longevity.
About this painting:
My Fragile Series is about concepts of manhood and toxic masculinity and mental health among men in a post WWII consumerist centric capitalist society. The flowers represent different aspects of the modern life such as social status, wealth, fame, material possessions etc, and the effects that has on the psychology of humanity.
Fragile #5 (study)
- Payment plans are accepted. Please contact me to make arrangements.
- Returns are accepted with a full refund within 30 days of receiving the artwork, minus return shipping costs. ***A request for a return must be made within 7 days of receiving the artwork for returns to be accepted.*
- The painting will ship securely packed via UPS or USPS depending on destiation.
- The painting is signed and dated on the back.
- The watermark in the corner of the web image is not on the actual painting.
For additional details please see FAQ page.