11" x 14"
Acrylic on Cotton Paper
Painted on 100% cotton paper, archival fine art quality and acid free for longevity.
About this painting:
My connection to the moon has been lifelong. Growing up in a rural area, the moon would always showcase itself in the sky. It would often light up the night when it was full, and even offered me company at times I felt alone or misunderstood by others. I've had many sort of spiritually energizing experiences with the moon. It is both mysterious and invigorating.
In this painting I depict a sort of male version of Selene, the Greek Goddess of the moon. In this image, the moon is eating the boy, or, the boy is merging and harnessing the energies of the moon, becoming one with it.
The Moon Is Bleeding
- Payment plans are accepted. Please contact me to make arrangements.
- Returns are accepted with a full refund within 30 days of receiving the artwork, minus return shipping costs. ***A request for a return must be made within 7 days of receiving the artwork for returns to be accepted.*
- The painting will ship securely packed via UPS or USPS depending on destiation.
- The painting is signed and dated on the back.
- The watermark in the corner of the web image is not on the actual painting.
For additional details please see FAQ page.