24" x 24"
Acrylic on Canvas
The Shaman of Owls is a piece about self discovery and acceptance, knowing yourself and finding peace in your life's journey. It's also a reflection of a memory I have when I was growing up. I was watching an owl soar in the distance as it got closer and closer, then flew down to me and tried taking my head.
A young man seeks wisdom and to discover the truth about who he is, and wishes to find the answers to life's biggest questions, like what his future will bring and how he will die. He finds the spirit animal of the owl that holds all wisdom and knowledge in the world, and asks him for guidance. The owl gives him this knowledge only on the condition that he uses it for good, and if he alters the course of his life or causes harm the owl will own his soul once he dies. The man disobeys the owl to achieve selfish desires, and upon his death the owl takes over his body and soul as it's new vessel, resting within a nest he makes of his head. People seek out the Shaman of Owls to gain knowledge about themselves to help them discover who they are.
The Shaman of Owls
- Free shipping within the U.S.
(If you need it shipped outside of the U.S., please contact me to purchase)
- Payment plans are accepted. Please contact me to make arrangements.
- Returns can be made with a full refund within 7 days of receiving the work, minus shipping return costs.
- The painting will ship flat securely packed and insured via UPS.
- The painting is signed and dated on the back.
- The watermark in the corner of the web image is not on the actual painting.
For additional details please see FAQ page.